Welcome to Canada Car Detailing’s mobile service in Windsor, Ontario. Bookmark this page for your Local car washing needs. We look forward to hearing from you!
PLAN - PRICE
Exterior - $ 90
Hand wash and dry. Rims and tires cleaned and shined. One coat of premium wax or paint sealant.
Interior - $ 135
Complete vacuum and shampoo of seats, carpets, mats and trunk. Dash, doors, vents, cup holders and consoles cleaned, shined and protected. Includes stain and salt removal.
Complete - $ 180
Exterior wash and wax with full interior detail package, including shampoo with stain and salt removal.
Interior Car Cleaning
Things to do in Windsor, Ontario while we detail your car. That’s right – once we are setup with with water and power you can stay home and relax or pick something from this list.
Visit some of Windsor’s National Historic Sites
Windsor to-do’s while detailing is being done on your car.
●Willistead Manor: Jacobean style manor house that was designed by architect Albert Kahn. The mansion has a total of 36 rooms and sits in the middle of a beautiful park.
● Francois Baby House is today’s home to Windsor’s Community Museum. There is a Sandwich First Baptist Church which was established by Underground Railroad refugees.
Look at Art
● Windsor Sculpture Park is located on the shores of the Detroit River within Ambassador and Centennial Parks, between the Ambassador Bridge (Huron Church Road) and The Art Gallery of Windsor (Church Street).
● Art Gallery of Windsor: it has created, collected, presented, and conserved one of Ontario’s most significant collections of Canadian art, and is one of Windsor’s most notable cultural reserves.
● Dieppe Gardens: the riverfront is truly a Windsor’s best gem! It has beautiful plants and spectacular views of the Detroit Skyline from a park bench. You will surely enjoy the view, find comfort and solace here.
● The Bertweeks Memorial Gardens: Sit up for a while and enjoy the beautiful view of the river front and Ambassador Bridge to the west. There are also paths for walks, jogging and biking. You can also have fishing and picnic for summer time enjoyment.
● Ojibway Prairie Complex: a very good chance that you’ll see wildlife that you normally wouldn’t. You’ll see the same with trees and plants. Great place to to get a bit of a nature fix any time of a year.
● Windsor Detroit International Freedom
● Bluefest International Windsor
● Detroit Windsor International Film Festival
● Sandpoint Beach: nice little beach east of downtown Windsor, Ontario. Good for a nice cool off. It’s a great place to enjoy at all ages in the warmer months and great to just appreciate in the colder months for the older crowd.